((Since the forums die in nine days, I wanted to give myself one last HURRAH))

Lots of screaming. Coming from the second floor of the Darche house.

Robert pulled at his long blond hair "NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!" He screeched. Robert was a girl. Normally he was a boy but now out of nowhere his whole demeanor was changed. Pierre and Ronnie stood in the door way unsure of what to do exactly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

God of Knights, Plagues, Emeralds, Cycploses, and Leopard Geckos

Katrina, hearing the screams, transformed into Monarch and jumped to the second floor window and knocked on it. "Hey, is everything okay in here?" She called. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

(Could it be... an elusive... ML threaad?)

Lyra was having a nice cup of coffee as she strolled down the street, holding an extra one in her hand. Kat might want some coffee later.

As she was passing by another house, she saw Monarch knocking on a glass window. And heard screams. What the heck was going on?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

single tear escapes my eye //

Kat, attracted by screams of presumed-innocents (as one is), ny00ms in next to Lyra, absently holding out a hand for the coffee as she stared at the Darche house. "Whoa whoa," She says, looking worryingly delighted - she turns to her Art Friend with a grin, "Wanna bet on what happened? think that Robert just found out that they have a secret triplet and he can't deal with the fact." 

Her grin fades into an uncharacteristic look of thoughtfulness as she re-thinks her elaborate tale, "Although, I don't know why Monarch would be knocking at their window, then? Maybe she's trying to help him come to terms with it. What do you think?" 

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Magnus walked up next to Lyra and Kat, "What's happening?" He asked through a bagel that was stuffed in his mouth.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Lyra pushes the free coffee towards Kat absent mindedly. She says, "Well, whatever it is, I say we check it out." 

She dashes up to the window Monarch is knocking up, and looks up. Taking a deep breath, she cups her hands and yells, "HEY MONARCH KAT WANTS TO KNOW IF ROBERT HAS A SECRET TRIPLET."

We must bask in its glorious greatness

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

Magnus followed and asked his own question, "Did he find out there were raisins in his morning bagel when he wasn't expecting any? I hate it when that happens."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.