Cleril

Clay and Peril could possibly have up to seven eggs at a time. The reason for this is that Clay has six siblings. The other thing is that Peril could have twins because she was one. Some of them may have firescales or be fireproof. 

GloryBringer

Firefly is a possibilty it is not affirmed but could be Glory and Deathbringers daughter. However, there is a catch she supposedly marries Peacemaker in Moons' vision. If this happens don't you think Moon should at least tell Glory who her daughter is going to marry. Which is Darkstalker. We are not sure if the midnight purple colored dragon can change her color or not and whether she will have nightwing powers, rainwing powers, or any at all. It is also not positivly sure she will be their only daughter if she is their daughter.

Starspeaker

They also have a daughter. Not sure if she has powers or not. I mean I know she can breathe fire but I don't know about moon powers.

Ripnami

They could have at least at the minimum one to four dragonets. These dragonets could be animus since their have been two original real animus dragonets of Queen Coral. They were Orca and Turtle. It is also possible Tsunami will become the next Queen but since everyone wants Anemone and Auklet which I am positive its one of the younger two it will happen. Tidal Wave would be good for a daughter. Don't go assuming things though. It could be possible for Tsunamis cousin to get the throne but that one I highly highly doubt.

Ask me any questions feel free. I have studied almost all the possibilities and even thought of names for any dragonets they might have not named. If anyone would like to hear them please tell me and if you even like them and can get in touch with Tui. Please do and tell her. I also have ideas and possibilities with powers. I even thought of names for Winterwatcher, Moonibli, Turtlejou, and Pikamarin, Thornmover, Smolder x Thorn, and all the other one and such and such. Also I believe none of their dragonets are going to fall in love with each other.

Firemaker = firefly x Peacemaker

Peacefly = firefly x peacemaker

Thorn x Stonemover = Thornmover = Sunny

Gill x Coral = Orca, Tsunami, Anemone, Auklet, & Turtle

Mastermind x (?) = Starflight, 

Mastermind x (?) = Fierce Theeth and she has a mate. Oh...lalala

Glory x Deathbringer = Possibly Firefly

Artic x Foeslayer = Whiteout & Darkstalker

Whiteout x ? =

Clearstreak = ?

Smolder x Palm = Onyx

Cleril =

Ripnami =

Sunnyibli =

Winterwatcher =

Moonibli =

Chameoleon x Kestrel = Peril & Ember

Smolder x Thorn =

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

is this an rp cuz im down

• Posted at:

SILVER

Join heliconia academy- /353569

wof truth or dare- /355465

Story idea poll- /355538

No but someone else has one going on but I believe they have everything wrong and I can make it into one if you want.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

ok and Mastermind was with Farsight

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

alright that what I thought. and I am thinking she could be related to clearsight.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

yeah same

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Whiteout was with Thoughtful and they clearly did have dragonets because Sunny is related to Darkstalker

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

What about Inferno and Crimson?

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

Um about that they aren't in the books and you'd have to talk with Seeker about that because Crimson wasn't the first nor the last dragon she's been paired with for a ship in an rp. Two others are Seeker's Frost, and Silver's Snowshine. Both of which are icewings and Snowshine is the first one that she had dragonets with which are named Dixie and Pixie. I think you've missed alot in chat back then and on the forums. Frost was the first because we I would rp with Seeker in chat. Everyone is Lucky Tui is making a Firefly instead because she doesn't even know I created Inferno. That use to be in my signature. It was like this.

Inferno/animus, thrice born, camouflage, venom/rain\nightwing/daughter of Queen Glory & Deathbringer/straight/likes a male icewing named Frost/

Most of it didn't even fit.

Now it's like what I have it and I can barely fit anything else.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd