Maxwell pressed himself against the hallway corner, holding onto his lavender sash, which was wrapped around his wrist.

"Stop!" He yelled out. "It's fine! My sash is fine! It's alright wrapped around my wrist, right? People can still see it!"

Koda snapped at Maxwell, backing him into the corner and grabbing at Maxwell's sash. "You better put that thing on the right way right now, Purple," He snapped. "Seeable or not, it has to be on correctly!"

this is after the amberleta trip ig

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

"There's a correct way of putting on a sash?" Iryoku wondered aloud.

Hitan ellipsed at the scene. He supposed it was better than some of the other events he had seen, though.

Usoshaku ellipsed as well, mostly because Iryoku was once again drawing unwanted attention. He didn't want his brother to draw that kind of attention, anyhow.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Keres frowned, "There's no rule about how you wear your sash. I've memorized the rulebook, and students are allowed to wear their sash however they want as long as it's viable and won't fall off naturally."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

"Of course YOU know that, KERES." Iris growled, rolling her eyes. She probably wasn't wearing her sash to where it stayed. In fact, she had no evidence of a sash on her.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Koda glared. "People might not see his purple sash," He huffed. "This kid could easily pull his sleeve over that sash. And you're supposed to sport your sash for everyone to see."

His eyes darted to Iris. "And where's your sash!?" He snapped, trying to intimidate her.

Maxwell let out a sigh of relief as he watched Koda move on to someone else.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Mirella was taking a walk, but upon seeing Maxwell and Koda, she ran over to them. "What are you doing?!" She asked Koda. "First people are getting mad at me for taking my sash off for two seconds to make snow angels, now there's a right and wrong way to wear our sashes?"

Xander watched the situation unfold. He was going to interfere, but the problem seemed to be taking care of itself. So now Xander was just waiting for Koda to notice that his green sash was almost completely concealed by his coat.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

"He could pull it over," Keres said, then he turned to Iris, "He's right in your case though, where's your sash?"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Iryoku had his sash somewhere very non-visible. He didn't seem to mind.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Poke

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Koda's glare fixed on Mirella. "As I said, he could easily pull his sleeve over his sash and go sashless." He snarled, going back to trying to intimidate Iris.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

"But he hasn't. So stop bothering him." Mirella snapped at Koda.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

“If he can’t wear his sash around his wrist then I guess I can’t either.” Cassandra said walking over, her imperial red sash tied around her wrist. She pulled the sleeves of her jacket over it so that way only a bit of the sash was exposed.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

Koda glared back at Mirella again for a second. "If he can, it shouldn't be allowed. Better safe than sorry."

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Liana looks worried, touching the scarlet sash she constantly wears like a choker. "There's a right and a wrong way to wear your sash?"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

"What exactly do you think is going to happen if he covers it?" Mirella took a step closer to Koda, voice rising. "I'll tell you what's going to happen - someone like you or Keres is going to report him, and he'll get in trouble. That's what you want, anyway, so why are you so worried?"

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

"Why does it matter to you?" The green sash more like the black sash growled, showing no fear of the line of trouble.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

willaim- stop messing with this kid, - william is wearing his red sash -

micheal- aproches still wearing all black

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Malakai- he saw the group and heard part of the conversation. Edging his way in, he waved his pink sash, which was tied around his wrist. "Excuse me, but just because he could doesn't mean he will. By your logic, anyone could take off their sash anytime and they'd get in trouble for the slight possibility. And let's face it, you're probably only facing him because he's a Purple. Technically, as a White Sash, I'm higher rank than you and can tell you to stop. Same with some of the other people here."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Poke

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

micheal- starts listening to music with earbuds in

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Keres glared at Koda, "There's no right or wrong way to wear a sash," he repeated, "You can't just make up your own rules."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Koda began to glare daggers at the others as he looked like he was about to walk away, yet his eye caught Michael wearing all black.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Mirella followed Koda's gaze to Micheal. "Please don't wear that. I don't support the Color System either, but wearing that color here means you support the Black Sashes, and they've hurt people." Her voice went quiet. "They've killed people. So please don't." Mirella's voice rose to its normal, loud volume as she finished, "That is, unless you didn't know. I'd be surprised, but hey - innocent until proven guilty, right?"

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

micheal- ok, ummm, im pretty sure our f-

william- micheal shut up, 

micheal- just because you have a higher sash than me doen't mean i have to listen to, you, and you know why? you're my brother, not that i'd listen to anyone else either

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Is it right to judge all Black Sashes like that? Hitan wondered to himself from his corner where he remained unseen.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

“Actually, according to the color system you are supposed to listen to someone with a sash color higher than you.” Cassandra said to micheal “but technically it’s impossible for anybody to actually control you, meaning you can pretend you didn’t hear then...” Cassandra said, then her eyes widened and she covered her mouth as she realized what she just said “I-I didn’t mean to...um...you heard nothing...”

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

Rayne, my ever-so-shy pink sash comes up. "Hey, can we NOT resort in violent vocals?" that... didn't really make sense, In my opinion. She twirled her pink sash gently round her wrist.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Koda attempted to stare down Michael, his steady glare solely focused on the boy. "So you're saying you support those murderers? The traitors? You should have died in place of those who were killed by their wicked ways. All rebels should have."

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

william- gets in kodas face- " don't you dare insult my brother like that "

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Mirella stepped between Koda and Micheal. "You don't even know if he's actually supporting the Black Sashes. Even if he did, that's a horrible thing to say to somebody. I don't support the Color System either - do you think I deserve to die?"

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Poke

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Malakai- he watched as the argent escalated, before stepping between the two. "You call them murderers, yet wish death upon them. People like you are why they exist— and just because someone agrees with their ideas, doesn't make them a criminal! He has done minor harm, wearing black in public. So just report him and leave it alone."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

*arguement, not argent
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless