He was carrying a small blue box, which had a white ribbon tied to it. He rubbed the back of his neck, sighed, and continued through the neighborhood. (note: this thread is for me to tell y'all what happens here, not for replying and PoVing)
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Eventually he reached the doorstep of a small, normal-looking home, and he rang the doorbell.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Bookmark. 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

After about a minute, a girl of sixteen opened the door. Her hair was up in a loose, messy ponytail, and it looked as if she had been taking a nap recently or something. Her eyes widened when she saw Malakai, and she stayed at the door. He coughed.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"Um... Happy Birthday," he said awkwardly, holding out the box. She frowned. "Malakai, what are you doing here?" He frowned back. "I'm here to talk, Katelyn."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Katelyn hesitantly opened the door wider and stepped against the wall to let him through. He walked into the house, which was very clean and stylish, but also very cold. He turned toward her as she closed the door, and she gestured toward the couches. They went and sat down on opposite chairs, a coffee table between them. He set down the box, reaching up to rub his neck again. "So, um... You look different," he offered, avoiding eye contact.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"Yes, I do," she stated simply. He just stared at the ground. ~I came here somewhat confident, but now I wish I was back home...~ Malakai groaned, leaning back against the seat. "Thanks for shooting me," he remarked, "I needed that in my life." She glared at him. "You asked me to! If I didn't shoot you then, you could've gotten killed later! I did what had to be done."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

He shot up. "Yeah, but at what expense?!" Starting to pace, he rubbed his hands through his hair. "You shot somebody in front of cameras, out in the open, while wearing a black sash. You made what everyone says about you true, and now you can't even go to school. You're stuck in your uncle's house, pretending not to exist, and why? Because you tried to protect me!" He was clearly angry, and she knew that. So she stayed quiet until he was done with his rant. "I was just trying to save you..."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Malakai just stood there, stone-faced, until he calmed enough to say, "This is why I can't stay friends with you. I don't really want to see you, anywhere, until something miraculous happens to change my mind. At least I still have Rune, and I know she won't risk everything on the slim chance I might get shot somewhere fatal," he opened the box for her, revealing a note. "Goodbye, and Happy Birthday, Kate." He stormed out of the house, not quite sure he was right about everything, but trying to convince himself.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Ooooh drama

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Meanwhile, Katelyn was trying not to cry. By doing what he asked and trying her hardest to stand up for what they believed in, she had lost her only friend. She picked up the note, fiddling with the box's ribbon in one hand while she read. 'Hi! I haven't seen you in a while, so it's best to get you caught up in all that's been happening. I got out of the hospital and have a cool cane now, and went on a date with Rune. Principle Aldersin survived, and I don't think anyone was permanently affected by the shooting. The rest of the Black Sashes went to jail, or at least the ones that could be found. Some students are taking off their sashes and claiming to have been brainwashed or mind-controlled or something while doing it. So, as you can tell, there's not as much action but still some weird things happening. I just want to say that I'm glad we were friends, and that I hope you don't get arrested. -Malakai. P.S taped to the back is the letter you gave me on your birthday— I already have a copy and don't feel like keeping it anyway.'
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

*my birthday, not your birthday
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless