It's too old to turn read-only, so they're getting rid of it earlier. Someone managed to archive the whole entire thing on the wayback machine, though. I don't know if that would be possible on here since it's considerably bigger, but figured y'all should know if you haven't already

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

For real someone did that. Who was it? It is a must know and see you in Home base. How long did it take to archive the whole thing? Was it you if it wasn't, How'd you find out?

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

I believe it was Leo? They pop in here every once in a while. They posted about it on the 39CMB. If I remember correctly it took them a couple days and some threads had currupted files, and they had to save them manually.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Leo Cahill? Also, T39C is still up for now. Becky pulled some strings, so I think we might be getting snapped at the same time as everyone else.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

owo neat

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu