The taller figure is a boy seemingly in his twenties, his clothing choice resembles a character out of an anime. And his heterochromatic eyes shimmer with mischief. Wires wind around his wrists, ankles, and neck.

The shorter figure is a small female about 20 herself. Her hair is incredibly long, and pitch black, with turquoise highlights here and there. Her eyes are silver, and her skin is pale. She wears form fitting, dark hues clothing, and a short periwinkle hooded cloak. A crescent shaped scythe rests in her hands, and two wings, a black and a white, flares from her back. She appears to be tired...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Nymph*

"Don't call me Nymphadora!"

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

Damena noticed the odd people and walked over. "Hey, who are you guys? I'm Damena Ringo." She sounds super calm. Just don't mind the varity of pistols and and two shotguns she has. Floating off her feet are green and blue smoke. Her hair is flipped over to one side, with a creamy brown that is close to blonde. Her skin is so fair and gentle, she seems to have the gift of beauty.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

The young man was the first to speak, he tilted his head to the right, causing his spiky russet hair to fall across his face. He scowled at his bangs, then smiled, a large, fairly mad, cat like smile. "Hello there! I am Kanji! God of uh, I forget..." he chuckled, then began observing the sky.

"Video games, oddity, and tragedy." The girl reminded him softly, flitting a few feet off the ground, "nice to meet you Damena. I am Mira, goddess of ingenuity, mystery, and the ocean at nighttime..."

As she spoke, two fairly large ravens glided down and perched on her shoulders. She nuzzled the right one's beak. "They are Patience and Virtue, my loyal companions". The birds made a hissing sound at this, "oh, my loyal friends. I do apologize."

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

"Oh! nice to meet you Kanji and Mira. I'm the deity of Magic, Oddities, and shapeshfiting." A Shiba Inu was at her side. "This is Optimist, my little dare-devil." she laughed. If you paid attention, you would have noticed wings opening up on her back, fluffy, purple wings. They were small, and a cat-like head popped over her shoulder. "And Calm, my dragon cat." she thought for a second. "I also have Charisma, a demon dog, and Ego, a Demon cat." she showed them both a picture of two fuzzy animals, a cat and a dog, both with odd, brown-red markings. "Be careful with calm, she might be called Calm, but she sure ain't. Still great friend though."

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Mira excitedly gained a little altitude, "nice to meet you too-aww!!!" She exclaimed, wide eyed "May I pet you?" She asked Optimist softly, she held out the back of her hand for the canine to sniff. 

Kanji was weirdly murmuring to himself until he caught sight of the dragon cat, Calm, "oh sweet circuits I wanna pet him." He said, with the same wide eyed, childlike look Mira wore. In a puff of rust hued smoke, he shifted into a grinning black cat. He meowed, and looked up at the other feline, earnestly. 

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

Zodiak waves at them. "I'm Zodiak, deity of emotions and water!" 

"Lotus. Deity of life and magic." She then sees the animals. "omagosh can I pet them"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Calm swooped up into the air, clearly not wanting to be touched. Damena snorted, and watched Optimist. "He loves attention, go ahead, if he lets you." Opt barked a bit, sniffed Mira's hand gently, and similar to a cat, he shoved his face into her hand (XD, okay, not like a cat, like a hyper Doge).

Damena watched as Kanji turned into a cat, and gave him the 'you-want-to-go-bro? or the also known as 'BET' look. She shifted into a munchkin cat with silky black fur and shinning moon-gold eyes. Calm looked confused. She swooped down beside Damena, and stayed close. Damena sneezed. "I'm cuter than you Calmmmmm." she meowed, causing her feline/reptile friend to hiss. Calm trotted over to Kanji. 

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU