I know this is five days early, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  yolo?

I should've joined the forums earlier. That's one thing I regret. Waiting for new books and updates and stuff was always really cool. I really loved that.

This forum helped me understand myself a little more, and I'm just shocked at how it's going to come to an end. It feels like a dream, and it's close to waking up. But I don't want to wake up. I guess letting go is hard. Some of us won't be able to join us in Home Base, so that's sad. I guess all good things come to an end.

I grew up a lot because of the forums. It's much more of a second family than school XD

Now I may not not who y'all are irl, or even if that's really you, but hey. We only live once. So in this one life, I would like to say thank you. Why? Well I met you. Of course, there were trolls who weren't exactly so nice, but who said that there weren't any bad people in the real world? Maybe I talked to you once. But once is enough to make a lasting memory. I really hope I won't forget any forumers, but I can't make any promises. I hope I will see all of you around on the wikis or Discord.

A list of people who I admired (Don't feel bad if you weren't listed. *hands cupcake* feel better. c:)

-Jadeseeker

-Amarok

-Nightmare

-Crimson

-Hydra

-Future

-Hiraeth

-Necromancer

-Grif

-Vellicor

-Bengal

-Enchanted

-Mockingjay

-Ishmael

-Fossil

-Ghost

-Luna

-Gryffin

-Galaxian

-Silverskies

-Jade River

-Laurel

-Bookworm

-Drizzle

-Drippy

-Snowbelle

-Fatey

-M.B

-Amare

-Topaz

-Reading

-Time

-Imagine

-Wild

-Rune

-Puppy

-Grendel

-Imperial

-Probably more

A list of people I wish I knew more:

-Everyone

-Wowee what a short list

So uh... I really don't know what else to say. *wipes tear* I'll really miss you all.

Uh... how about... post something and I'll give you a cool memory of us? And if I've never talked to you before then let's know each other more? How does that sound?

Idk kids I have a science project due tomorrow and I'm pouring my heart into this XD Let's talk.

Oh yeah and fun fact/confession to make: I judged Wings of Fire by the cover. At first, I didn't really want to read it because it had dragons (you see at the time I was more girl-ish than I am right now, so dragons didn't really capture my interest) and I didn't like them. So on December 27, 2015, I got reeeally bored and had nothing to read so I decied to read the book. And three moons did I love it. If it weren't for how bored I was, I would NOT be here right now typing on a screen about how I at first didn't like Wings of Fire.

So yeah I guess along with thr posts you can ask me anything you want as long as it's not personal.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

I never really got to know you, and I wish I did, but I remember seeing you here for a long time. I'm going to miss you.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Hello NightWolf! I’m kind-of shocked and humbled that you admired me, especially considering that I left a while ago. But it was nice getting to know you during the time I was on the forums, well when I was active outside one RP that is. Anyways, it was always fun to RP one you and you certainly made some memorable RPs of your own! Out of curiosity, are you migrating to the HomeBase or leaving as well? If you’re not then I’ll miss you and I hope you have a great and fulfilling life! 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

Heck that sucks. You won't be able to make it to HB?

I'll remember you. I wish I got to know you more.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

I don't think I ever knew you, which is surprising since you were active before 2017. I'm glad some of the old forumers on that list haven't been forgotten :,) You seem like a really cool person, and I'm sorry I never became properly acquainted with you.

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

This made me tear up, tbh. I’m so honored that you look up to me :,)

Will you be joining us at Homebase?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

I hope I'll be able to see you on the wiki; :D I need an admirer for my horrible drawings xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Firework! *hugs owo* I wish I knew you more too. I'd miss you too. Wanna chat now? XD

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

-alternates eating cupcake and talking-

I mean hey don't we all judge books based on their titles and covers? Like at the library you don't pull out every book to read their descriptions, you look and titles and covers and what looks good

I started reading WoF cause I was (and still am) interested in animal and fantasy stuff and had read all of the Warriors books out at the time

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

@Amarok- aMAROK! I haven't seen you in so long! I hope you'll have a great life too! I'm moving to HomeBase because that's where most people are. However, I might not be too active there. I hope everything will turn out well. :)

@Time- Nah I will be moving (gotta go where our forum does! :D). I'll remember you too! Since you're on the GGaD wiki, I'm sure we'll find each other in the chat every-now-and-then. Or maybe we'll see each other in HomeBase. I hope we'll talk more in the future. :)

@Bluedolphin- I didn't know you too well either. I wish we had a little more time to know each other a little more better. Three days left. If you're moving to Home Base, I hope I'll see you around. :)

@Reading- Of course! I can't really leave this life I already created! :)

@Galaxian- You've got me--your number one fan! *gets foam finger and Galaxian T-Shirt saying 'Number One Fan' in big, bold letters* See you around the wiki and Discord! :)

@Zodiak- hIIIIII! I'm really going to miss you! Warriors is such a good series! (Ha I judged that by its cover too XD) :)

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

[retry post]

...yeah, I relate to a lot of what you said. They taught me a lot, and I'm glad that you seemed to have a similar experience. Hopefully, I'll see you on wiki or Discord. That's a long list, and I'm honored to be on it.

*two-finger salute* See you on the other side 

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

Lol I love how I forgot to type the 'h' in Vellichor.

@Hiraeth- *two-finger salutes back* See you too. I really enjoyed talking to you and I hope I'll see you more. :)

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Thanks! And yeah, it has been a while.  I’m planning to at least try HomeBase as well, so I’ll probably be on there to, so we’ll hopefully still see each other there.  

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to.