a ghost just dumped all these beans and milk on the floor!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

up

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

aaaannd, * crash * there goes the sodas

• Posted at:

DISMAY

OH NO

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

But whomever are we going to call?

• Posted at:

~Samwise~

Book-lover<3

HUFFLEPUFF

I am a Mudwing

I am an Unwanted

Earth Mage---Earth wants to bind

Hello fellow book geeks!

#MoreMudWings

Long live Sam the bird.

MARK OF THE THEIF

Don't be a bystander. Bullying Stops when you speak up. 

THE GHOST BUSTERS!

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

BOST GUSTERS!

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

wait!! nononono!!!!!!!* crash * ohhhhh, thats alot of cereal gone to waste 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

wait, nononononon!!! * crash * annnd, thats a lot of salt on the floor, be carfull, thats alot of sodium

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey, can someone call the government and tell them that exploding soda cans should be on the deadly projectile lists, cuz this pice of shrapnel from one just embeded itself into the wall right beside my head

• Posted at:

DISMAY

wait, uuhhhhhhhhhhhh, * clinck, crash, fssshhhhhhhh * ok, stop throwing sodas at me

• Posted at:

DISMAY