i don't have any extra space in my siggy so,

May 2017 - March 2019

10980 stars

It's been a fun year and a half on the forums. This place definitely changed me, for both better and worse. If anything it really helped me expand on my creative side and find my identity (i thought i was straight before lol) So for all its downsides, I am glad I found this place. I'm glad I met so many people, either because of this place or on a different place (as a result of this place)

I definitely haven't been very active in the past few months. I tend to lose interest and motivation very quickly, which I hate, but I'm glad it never quite died for this place no matter how long of a break I decided to take. And I'm glad that in the end, what I miss most will be the site itself. I won't be saying goodbye to very many people

Well, except the people who are already gone, or the people I haven't been able to find contact with

I definitely didn't think this place would be shutting down like this, so I'm still kind of hoping that they'd stay at least (even in read-only) but I know that's impossible

These will be a combination of thank-yous and goodbyes I guess. I definitely won't be able to capture everyone in one post so expect more

These all kinda sound the same so if you see your name just imagine me sending a stream of heart emojis in your direction; like literally if i will still talk to you after this i probably wont be as sappy but i also dont know how to be sappy

@Ivy: You're the first friend I ever made on the forums. I'm so glad that you're still here, and I saw some of your posts on Newsfeed so I know you'll be there too! I've never been one to reach out to other people, so I'm really happy that you did so for me

@Starry/Wolfie: I never really knew what you were like on the forums, but you're a great friend, you know? You've encouraged me in ways I can only hope to do and you can both write and draw beautifully!! And you're just an amazing person in general. Keep living on sis, someone needs to be there when wolfie rises from her grave

@Mist: Same as Starry, I didn't know you at all from the forums, so uhh i guess eyes, peter parker, and eggs to you too [sends marvel-themed heart emojis in your general direction]

@Xanii: im sorry,

tbh you're icon, i stan

@Autumn Librarian: You've legitimately always been there for me. Even if it's me being really weird or negative you try and help me out and i'm really thankful for that. You're a beautiful human being 

@Vine: I've expressed what I think of you many times and so again I want to say that you're one of the kindest people I've ever met, you're so enjoyable to be around, I love talking with you! Your humor and style or writing is just so nice to read, I never lose interest in it. Our ML rp'ing was also super fun and I'd love to do it one last time 

@Vul: You're such a fun person to talk to and I'll be seeing you again but like you!! You're amazing!!! 

@GrifWe never really got to talk that much again huh. I regret that

@Ishmael: yeehaw pardner

@Xenon hawyee, thank you so much for putting up with me, you're abolsutely amazing and i love your writing so much and hhhhhhhhhhhhh fantastic eeeeeeeeeeeeee

(ok i'll fill these out later)

@Vertigo/Vellichor

@Rubylav/(hiraeth?)

@Necro

@Fossil

@Bixbite/Spectral

@Galaxian

@MJ

@Luminous/Shidoni/Selkie

@Febreeze

@Laurel

@Seafoam/Hazel

@Time

@Athena

@Eventide

@Frostbyte

@Marx

@Malplenan

@Miri

@Rain

@Cindering

@Mills

@Bengal

@Future

@Riri/Starry

@Lumi, Ace, Omega(tigerfrost520), Haunt, Soulsong, Dancing, CP, Blue, others probably: You guys are the people I don't think I'll see again. You've all either officially left or disappeared. I've retained hope of meeting some of you guys again -- maybe you'd stop by and revisit -- but with the forums closing, I don't think that'll be happening. I've made great memories with you guys and I'll do my best to remember them Special Note for Blue: I'm really glad you're doing better

Well I planned to write this out shortly after I changed my siggy for the last time but that didn't work out

Following my theme of song-based siggy, I chose Summertime Record for this last one. It's from the same series as the rest of my siggies, and I felt the lyrics were fitting

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Hello Enchanted! Not sure if you remember me as I pretty much left the forums not too long after you joined, but it was nice knowing you! You made some awesome RP’s and it was fun joining some of them! I hope you have a wonderful life and that you enjoy yourself! Take care! 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

@Amarok: Oh, I definitely remember you! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to hear that from you. You were really nice and approachable back then, and I remember putting you in my siggy back when you announced that you were leaving. Same to you man, have a good life!

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

More people!

@Juniper

@Cloudburst

@ProfessorPolarX

@Silverskies

@Cove

@Clear

@Faith

@Nix

@Sapph

@Catarriving

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

can't believe i have to arrest you for instantly one hit ko-ing me op,,,,,

thank you so much too!!!!!! you were a Big role model for me during the FWRP days!!!!!!! weeps ilu op

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

@Moonflight: You’re definitely in here dude, you’ve been so great. I’m really thankful for having gotten to know you and you’ve been so supportive of me for nearly all this time and I’m ssjsjsnns

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

ily :'0

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

I remember the first roleplay of yours that I was in "The biggest, most dramatic event in Pyrrhian history" or something like that. Even back then it had plot twists that completely shocked me, and I'm still amazed today at how creative and fun you are. I'll see you on the Newsfeed or in Discord.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good